At the beginning of 2022, we created the Life at Procore blog. The idea behind it was simple—to celebrate members of our global workforce who are living our values of ownership, openness and optimism as we work toward our vision of improving the lives of everyone in construction. Over the last six months, we’ve interviewed Cynthia, Kristen, Nolan, Caitlin, George and Grace to learn about the groundbreaking work they’re doing within Procore’s physical and virtual spaces and beyond.
Like our customers, our employees, too, are Groundbreakers. What is a Groundbreaker? It’s a relentless professional who always goes above and beyond. A mission-focused team player who brings passion and curiosity to work every day. Someone who lives Procore’s values to help create a shared sense of belonging and connection. They are the people who make Procore feel like Procore, no matter where they are in the world.
Here are just a few of the many ways Cynthia, Kristen, Nolan, Caitlin, George and Grace are breaking ground:
- Cynthia collaborates with recruiters to help drive a more inclusive candidate experience.
- Kristen takes on additional roles as a member of Procore’s Employee Resource Groups for PRISM and Unidos and as the director of Women in Technology.
- Nolan overcame a lifetime of racial bias to blaze his own trail and raised his hand to move to Toronto to help open Procore’s Canadian hubs.
- Caitlin is passionate about lifelong learning and finds creative ways to help scale Procore’s brand in the Asia-Pacific region.
- George leverages over 20 years of experience in business analysis and project management to build meaningful relationships and make a difference in the diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging space.
- Grace is passionate about mentoring and upskilling Procorians for the next stage in their careers.
Check out the video below to learn more about the stuff Groundbreakers are made of:
Although the way we work and live has drastically shifted over the last few years, the spirit of what makes Procore unique remains rooted in our people. Our company culture has been a bedrock since Procore was founded over 20 years ago, and our employees are the ones who continue to help cultivate and evolve it every day. The opportunity to get to know your coworkers on a deeper level beyond just the work hat they wear is part of the magic you feel when you come to Procore.
Thank you to Cynthia, Kristen, Nolan, Caitlin, George and Grace for helping to lay the foundation for this blog and exemplifying what it means to be a Procore hero. You are Groundbreakers in every sense of the word and deserve to be celebrated. I’m excited for all the Life at Procore spotlights to come over the next six months and beyond!