Procore is excited to announce the finalists for the 2021 Groundbreaker Awards. The Groundbreaker Awards celebrate the individuals, projects, and companies that impact and drive progress in the construction industry. This year, Procore is honouring excellence in construction across eight categories, with winners announced at the Groundbreaker Awards Celebration at Procore's annual industry event, Groundbreak, held virtually October 12-14, 2021.
The finalists for the 2021 Groundbreaker Awards are:
Excellence in Sustainability
Excellence in Innovation
Excellence in Safety
Excellence in Community
- Hubbell Construction Services (Project: 2021 Hubbell Extreme Build – Care for Kids)
- Western Allied Mechanical
Groundbreaker of the Year
- Mike Maierle, Founder and Principal, ETRO Construction
- Brianna Blackwell, Implementation Manager, Hanover Company
- Tiffanie Artigas, Manager of Construction Technology, Verdex Construction
General Contractor Project Excellence
- Merit Functional Foods Pea & Canola Processing Plant, Bird Design-Build Construction Inc.
- We-Ko-Pa Casino, Kitchell Contractors
- Omaha VA Ambulatory Care Center, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Specialty Contractor Project Excellence
- Amazon PGA1/AGS2, Eldeco Inc.
- The Wynn Hospital, John W. Danforth Company
- LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal Core and APM Interface, Xcel Mechanical Systems, Inc.
Owner Project Excellence
- North Fork Siphon Replacement, Central Utah Water Conservancy District
- Grand Hotel: Esther Williams Swimming Pool and Pool House, Davidson Hospitality
- The Mark at Atlanta, Landmark Properties, Inc
Visit the Groundbreaker Awards website to learn more about the finalists, view their projects, and read their extraordinary stories. We can’t wait to celebrate all our finalists and winners at Groundbreak in October!