Welcome to the first edition of Procore’s Monthly Roundup. Each month we’ll be bringing you a recap of product updates, upcoming events, Procore news, and other announcements that you’ll probably want to know about.
We’re looking forward to sharing insight into what we’ve been up to each month. Let’s dig in!
We had a few notable product enhancements in July, including:
- Bulk editing for RFIs, which allows users to edit information fields across many RFIs from within the List View instead of having to individually edit each item.
- Report cloning capability, enabling users to quickly create a new report that is pre-populated with the results and visualization from the original report.
- You can now create a punch item from the Locations tool, easing the construction closeout process.
- Procore was named to the Forbes’ “World’s Best 100 Cloud Companies” list for the second year in a row, this time moving up to number 16!
- Our Video and Social Media teams took a road trip through Texas to cover Texas A&M and Harvey Builders. Keep an eye out for a mini-series about this trip coming out in August!
- We enhanced our Docusign integration early this month to increase efficiency and workflow for Procore users. You are now able to combine attachments and PDFs as one document, see who needs to sign a document next without logging into Docusign, send change orders to the project owner for approval, and more! We are continuously working to improve the features of our integrations, so stay tuned for more updates coming soon.
- Our Hard Hat Hero campaign is still running! Don’t forget to nominate yourself or another hero for a chance to win a trip for 4 to Santa Barbara and see Dirty Jobs’ Mike Rowe live!
Upcoming Roadshows and Webinars
We have some exciting events happening in August! Just to name a few...
- St. Louis Roadshow, August 8th
- Washington DC Roadshow, August 24th
For more information and registration details visit our Roadshows page.
We also have a couple great webinars coming up this month. Seats are limited, so be sure to sign up soon!
- Implementing Technologies as a Subcontractor: Learn how to successfully implement technology and improve your bottom line at the same time here. Wednesday, August 9 at 11am.
- Why Your Jobsite Needs to Go Mobile Today: Procore’s mobile expert, Mikael Reckley, explains how to win more work and attract or retain talent with mobile. Tuesday, August 29 at 11am. Register here.
- Propelling Profitability: Steve Coughran, Founder and Director of Strategy at the Coltivar Group, talks about how to predict and protect your profits using analytics and innovative tools. Wednesday, August 30 at 11am. Register here.
That's all for July! As this is Procore’s first Monthly Roundup, please feel free to send any feedback or suggestions for future reference to email@example.com. We’ll see you next month!