Procore's August Monthly Roundup
We’re back with another monthly recap for Procore’s August Roundup! This past month, Procore released some notable product updates, exciting company news, and a few fun events planned for September. Here are the highlights.
- We released our configurable columns feature on submittals, giving each user the ability to customize their Submittals List View in order to easily view the information most relevant to them.
- Sub Daily Logs now allow superintendents to give limited access to their subcontractors to create and submit entries in the daily log. This feature, available across all platforms, will enable superintendents to review and choose which entries are officially added to the project daily log.
- Version 8.0 of Procore’s iOS app was released with major improvements. The two core changes in this update include bringing the project home page front and center to make it more easily accessible, and transforming the overall look and feel of the app to give it a more modern design.
- We held an official opening for our Portland office. We are so excited to grow with and be part of a city that we feel truly embodies our company culture and values.
- We kicked off the month of August with our second annual Health and Wellness Day. It was a huge success and each team at all of our locations was able to celebrate in their own way.
- Procore made the Inc 5000 list for the fifth year in a row, jumping to #596 on the list. We’re honored to be a part of this list again and look forward to continuing our growth.
- The Procore Empower Series officially launched, and will be focused around how to motivate a diverse team, labor force challenges, and the future of the construction industry.
- The Jobsite partnered with dotFIT, adding important health and wellness information tailored to the construction industry to the growing media site. This feature was built specifically for construction professionals and will include best practices regarding nutrition, injury prevention, fitness, and stress.
We have a number of exciting events and webinars in September:
- K1 Speed, September 14th
- Chicago Roadshow, September 14th
- The 10 Things You Need to Know About Construction Safety, September 12th
- What to Do When Projects Go Bad, September 26th
Thanks for tuning in to this month’s rundown! We’ll see you next time for our September review.