We're looking for experts who have seen the issues facing construction firsthand and want to be a part of the solution. Apply to be a speaker at our annual Groundbreak conference today.
With over 3,600 attendees in 2022, Groundbreak is the leading global construction industry conference. Every year, the tech summit brings together the most passionate and innovative thought leaders from around the world to network, learn and innovate.
In 2023, the multi-day, multi-track symposium will take place in The Windy City - Chicago, Illinois from September 18 - 20. The cornerstone of the event are the breakout sessions — and these sessions are not possible without passionate, experienced and insightful industry thought leaders. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply to share your vision for the industry and present to one of the biggest audiences in construction.
Speaking at Groundbreak offers a number of rewarding benefits:
- Complimentary registration for Groundbreak 2023.
- Access to a robust speaking resource center, with tools to help you build a world class session.
- The opportunity to build your personal and professional brand, as an expert and a thought leader. You’ll receive additional speaker promotion on the Groundbreak 2023 conference website.
- The chance to share your unique point of view, solution or experience with thousands of construction professionals from around the globe.
- The chance to launch personal and professional development and add fuel to networking opportunities.
“It was an honor to be a speaker and share our company's experience with Procore to other contractors,” said Misty Lauer, VP of Accounting at Willmar Electric. “Having time with the leaders at Procore to talk about the product and its future was both beneficial and exciting.”
To foster the best event experience possible, we ask attendees to submit feedback at the end of each Groundbreak. Every year, we strive to take attendees’ feedback to heart by incorporating their survey responses into our speaker themes for the following Groundbreak. Here are the themes attendees said they want to learn more about in 2023:
- Digital Transformation
- Sustainability & ESG
- Labor Shortage
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Health & Safety
- Supply Chain & Materials
- Project Delivery Methods
While we encourage speakers to align their proposed session to one of the topics, we are always open to hearing about other industry-wide topics and trends that may not be listed.
The speaker application for Groundbreak is now open and will be active until February 28, 2023. After submissions close, the Groundbreak Selection Committee will review all speaker applications and notify all applicants via email of their status by April 30, 2023.
Ready to share your knowledge and inspire thousands of Groundbreakers? Apply to be a speaker at Groundbreak today.