UPDATED: September 1, 2021
Each year Groundbreak brings together a community of global construction professionals to discover, learn, and innovate. Registration for this year’s event is open, and similar to last year’s format, Groundbreak 2021 will be a virtual event taking place October 12-14.
Here are the latest Groundbreak updates.
The conference kicks off with an opening product keynote hosted by Tooey Courtemanche, Procore Founder & CEO, and Wyatt Jenkins, Procore SVP of Product. They will share our vision for the future of construction and Procore.
Whether you’re a general contractor, specialty contractor, or owner, here are virtual sessions that we recommend you attend:
Top Sessions for General Contractors
- General Contractor Product Keynote and Deep Dive
- Product Session: “Improve financial performance and reduce risk by unleashing the power of your data”
- Thought Leadership Session: Top Technology Trends in Construction and “The Story Your Data Can Tell”
Top Sessions for Speciality Contractors
- Specialty Contractor Product Keynote and Deep Dive
- Thinking Outside the Box: Using Procore Custom Solutions and Integrations to Get More Out of Procore
- Digital Transformation: A Marathon, Not a Sprint
- Improve Cash Flow by Connecting Your Project and Accounting Team
Top Sessions for Owners
- Owner and Developer Product Keynote and Deep Dive
- Use Big Data to Win Big as a Capital Project Owner or Developer
- Accelerate Time-to-Value with Procore Professional Services in the Public Sector
- Solve Complex Project Management Use Case Across the Project Lifecycle as an Owner
The conference will also highlight the Groundbreaker Awards, a celebration of the individuals, projects, and companies that impact and drive progress in the construction industry. This year, Procore is honoring excellence in construction across eight categories with winners announced during Groundbreak.
To close out Groundbreak, you can also enjoy an engaging fireside chat between sport legend and successful entrepreneur Magic Johnson, and Aleya Chattopadhyay, Procore VP of Corporate Marketing.
July 15, 2021
Each year Groundbreak brings together a community of global construction professionals to discover, learn, and innovate. We are excited to share that registration for this year’s event is now open, and similar to last year’s format, Groundbreak 2021 will be a virtual event taking place October 12-14.
Groundbreak will feature 5 keynotes from Procore executives, and industry and thought leaders, including new Procore product and feature announcements, along with more than 60 breakout sessions on safety, inclusion & diversity, industry insights, and more.
“Virtual Groundbreak  left me excited about the future of Procore and our industry.” – Evan Reilly, Skanska
There are currently three pass options for Groundbreak: (1) Keynote Only; no cost and provides access to the opening keynote on October 12, (2) Full Conference; paid and provides access to every minute of Groundbreak plus access to on-demand content after the event, and (3) Group Pass; includes major discounts on full conference passes for groups of 4 or more.
“This conference focused not only on the tools, but also taught leadership and the value of company culture!” – Stephanie Dash, Empire Office
Ready to get insider knowledge from top industry experts and build a more competitive business? Register for Groundbreak 2021 and join thousands of construction industry peers and experts, to get inspired to shape the future of construction.