Introducing Procore’s 2022 Groundbreaker Award Finalists
Procore is excited to announce the 27 finalists for the 2022 Groundbreaker Awards. The Groundbreaker Awards celebrate the individuals, projects, and companies that impact and drive progress in the construction industry. Procore is honoring excellence in construction across nine categories, with the winners being announced at Procore's annual industry event, Groundbreak, which is being held in New Orleans November 7th-9th.
The finalists for the 2022 Groundbreaker Awards are:
Excellence in Sustainability
- Multiplex Construction, Canada Ltd
- Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Company
- Ascent, C.D. Smith Construction
Excellence in Innovation
Excellence in Safety
Excellence in Community
- Trow Group
- The Revitalization of El Portal de El Yunque, Interlink Construction
- Blue Door - Construct
Excellence in Workforce Development:
Groundbreaker of the Year
- Hank Hintz, Account Executive, J.T. Magen & Company Inc.
- Indra Gutierrez, President, Gutier
- Atul Paralkar, Executive Director of Business Intelligence | Operational Excellence, Holt Construction Corp
General Contractor Project Excellence
- Norwegian Cruise Line Terminal B and Parking Garage at PortMiami; NV2A-Haskell JV
- Michigan State Capitol Infrastructure Upgrades and Heritage Hall; The Christman Company
- Moynihan Train Hall; Skanska USA
Specialty Contractor Project Excellence
- AK360 Albright Knox Art Gallery, John W. Danforth Co.
- Medtronic, U.S. Engineering Construction
- The Lied Place Condominium; Willmar Electric Service
Owner Project Excellence
- Fort Bragg UESC Floating Solar and Battery Energy Storage, Duke Energy, Ameresco and D3Energy
- Beam Living - Building of a Design & Construction Department; Beam Living - A Blackstone Portfolio Company
- The Press Block; Dexel Developments
Visit the Groundbreaker Awards website to learn more about the finalists, view their projects, and read their extraordinary stories. We can’t wait to celebrate all our finalists and winners at Groundbreak in October!