With World of Concrete 2022 just around the corner, Procore is gearing up for one of the largest construction exhibits of the year. We can’t wait to see you and network with thousands of construction professionals from around the world. Not only does the event provide an incredible opportunity to meet other industry professionals, but the exhibit hall is one of the most comprehensive spreads of construction technology, tools and equipment.
Procore is ready to help you make the most of your time at World of Concrete.
Say goodbye to tracking down, emailing, scanning, and manually entering lost paper tickets and carbon copy forms, and hello to increased efficiency and on time payments with our Time & Materials Tickets tool. Our T&M tickets make it easy to quickly document out-of-scope work the minute it’s requested in the field.
Help your organization do more with the same resources by enabling more effective and efficient scheduling, managing, forecasting, and overall communication with LaborChart, our workforce management solution.
Scouting new technology to help transform your 2022? Visit some of the 20+ Procore integration partners that are exhibiting at World of Concrete. Here are some stand outs:
- Our partnership with Arcoro (Booth N1637) will allow our customers to better connect their field and back office to enable their HR teams to stay in lock-step with their construction projects.
- Connect your accounting and project management within Procore and provide field teams untethered access to financial data. With Sage 100, Sage 300, and Sage Intacct (Booth N2077), you can have confidence in your financial data to make the best in-the-field decisions while giving accounting peace of mind as they retain full control over data pushed into accounting.
- Procore's seamless integration with QuickBooks (Booth #N1847) synchronizes project and cost data. Eliminate double-entry and give project managers one-click access to accurate job costing information on the construction site. It also connects your accounting and project management to provide field teams untethered access to financial data.
- Seamlessly share data between projects and vendors with Procore and FOUNDATION (Booth #N1655). This integration lets you track an accurate master list of all of your vendors and subcontractors, sync all of your vendor contacts directly from FOUNDATION into Procore, and resolve discrepancies with authoritative vendor records.
- Create efficiencies in both process and information access, all while eliminating dual entry setup of both Jobs and People with Milwaukee Tool (Booth #O30800) and Procore.
We look forward to seeing you at World of Concrete 2022. If you would like to learn more about Procore before the show, please sign up for a meeting. We can’t wait to see you at our booth (Booth N1437).